"I Specialize In These Calgary Area Communities..."

Calgary Real Estate Market Update for Early 2014



Looking to buy or sell a Calgary home? If you’re looking to sell your Calgary home, you’ll want to get a free online home price evaluation on our website so you get an estimate of what it’s worth. If you’re interested in owning a new home in our greater Calgary area, you can search all Calgary homes for sale on the MLS on our website as well. And of course if you have any questions, call me at 403-287-3880 or email Bryon@thehowardteam.net

Thanks again for tuning in to my new video blog where I'll be updating you a few times per month on what's going on in the market. I'll also be fielding questions and concerns that clients have addressed to me in order for you to understand what is going on in the market.
  • In 2013 prices appreciated 7-8% and sales also rose by 18%, making it a seller's market.
  • In 2014 you can expect to see much of the same from our market. Recently, interest rates have dropped, and I expect to see appreciation rise. It will also be a seller's market again as inventory is low.
  • Expect a two to two-and-a-half month supply of homes in Calgary. In the last 30 days we've seen 1,200 sales on an inventory of 2,300 homes.
  • Average days-on-market is at 39 right now, but you can expect that to lower as the season warms up heading into spring and summer.
If you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to contact me at (403) 287 3880 or email at bryon@thehowardteam.net

No comments:

Post a Comment